- Logos should not be created from scratch – please download print logos from the NERC website here. Please download web logos from the NERC website here.
- Logos should be in full colour wherever they are used on light backgrounds, but if the logo must be positioned over a strong colour then the mono-negative version should be used.
- When a logo is positioned over a background image or pattern, a version with a transparent background should be used (also known as Alpha transparency).
- Please do not: alter the relationship between logotype and graphic; change corporate colours; use another typeface; abbreviate the logotype or combine the graphic in any way.
- The NCEO logo should always appear in full, with both logotype and graphic together. For very small sizes, for example as a bullet point, use the round graphic alone.
- Font: The corporate typeface for logos is the Gill Sans family.
- Size: The text on the logo must be legible. The logo should not be reduced down below 2cm height