Annual Science Meeting 2010 - 28th Sep 10, Leicester University
The NCEO Annual Science Meeting will be held at the University of Leicester from 28th September to 30th September 2010
This yearâ€™s NCEO Annual Science Meeting will
highlight work carried out by NCEO scientists over the last year and look
forward to new opportunities.
Sessions will cover:
- atmospheric composition and
- measuring and modelling surface processes and gas exchanges;
recent Icelandic volcanic eruption;
- phases of water and the water cycle;
assimilation and inverse modelling;
- new missions and platforms.
This meeting is open to everyone with an interest in the
use of satellite data and models to understand environmental change.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Please Register Here
Please see the link below for the current draft timetable:
- There are no documents attached